Okay I stole this Christmas list from like everyone's blog...
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, though I prefer a Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks...
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa just set them under the tree in my house - Santa wrapped them in hubby's house. I shall win this battle, I do every year.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like both, but our fake tree has white. I miss the smell of a real tree... I also like just blue lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, we all kiss enough in this house. LOL
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving! Gotta get my maximum worth out of them. By the day after Christmas I hate them all.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Grandma's cookies. And when she's feeling really generous, her homemade fudge. Yum...
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas Eve at my great-grandma's house. All of the cousins would get together and the parents would buy us all cheapy gifts to open. They would make us kids wait locked up in the kitchen for Santa to come and then my grandpa would shake these really old bells and yell out "ho ho ho" in another room. We all knew it was him. Then paper would be flying and kids would be yelling. It was so much fun!!! I really wish I got those bells when my great-grandma passed...
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What are you talking about?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not anymore. All of that anticipation is what makes Christmas so great. Make 'em wait one more day I say.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? What does this question mean? What kind of decorations? What is my plan of attack? We just hang the hodge podge of decorations we've collected over the years.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Like to look at it, don't like to be in it.
12. Can you ice skate? I wish. I wanted to be Dorothy Hamill when I was a kid. I even had the haircut!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmm, there's been so many over the years. I remember when I got the Barbie penthouse. That thing even had an elevator! My poor single mom sold Avon on the side to get the money for that Christmas! I love my mama.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? That my children are happy and enjoying the magic of Christmas. Cos that's what it's all about.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Too many to say!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going down Christmas Tree Lane. It's this cool street with all of these beautiful homes and they light it up like crazy every year. You get to count all of Santa's reindeer throughout the drive and they play Christmas music over speakers. They'll even have a live choir sometimes. Back before the kidlets came along my hubby and I would sing along with the Christmas music - and add curse words. Like "Silver mothaf*!kin bells..." Yeah, we're bad.
17. What tops your tree? Nothing! Can you believe it?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Okay, I love that Wham! Christmas song "Last Christmas." How 80s am I? Oh, I also like any of the music that has to do with Charlie Brown's Christmas. Love that music!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Now that they've come out with all of the flavored kinds, I can eat 'em. Straight peppermint? Kinda yuck.
I'm not gonna tag anyone - if you wanna do it, do it!