Okay, Cora Zane tagged me so I gotta do it:
1) One book that changed your life: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Read it in high school, such a powerful book. One of the few assigned books I actually read from cover to cover.
2) One book that you'd read more than once: The Stand by Stephen King. What a book! It's huge but it's worth the read. Makes me cry at the end every time. I need to go read it again - it's been a long time.
3) One book you'd want on a deserted island: A blank journal with endless pages (I stole that answer from Cora - I agree).
4) One book that made you laugh: Exes and Ohs by Beth Kendrick. I bought her book My Favorite Mistake last year at the book signing at Nationals on a whim. Both of them are funny but Exes and Ohs is hilarious. Laugh out loud funny.
5) One book that made you cry: Way too many to even mention.
6) One book you wish you'd written: Gosh that's a hard one cos there are so many good ones out there! I loved Nora's three witches trilogy, the first one (Dance Upon the Air) was so good, I felt like I was on the island, in the bookstore with her characters. Sigh...to write as descriptive as she does...
7) One book you wish had never been written: Okay, I'm mean. But I can't stand Danielle Steel books (like she's gonna read my blog, but I feel bad for bashing her). I think they all suck. And yet she keeps selling them. She's even got a perfume out now!!! And like all of her books are made into TV movies! I don't get it.
8) One book you're currently reading: I'm rereading Julie Cohen's Delicious cos I'm waiting for her next book Married in a Rush which is tied in to Delicious. Julie is AWESOME.
10) Tag five people: Hmmmm, sorry. I tag Sarah, Julie S, Emma Sinclair, April, Stacy and Cole. I know that's six but I went ahead and tagged all the Word Flirts!!
Check out THIS pic!