Okay, I was tagged by Stacy, so here we go...
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you can't be re tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
1. When I was 3, I stuck a bead up my nose. I even remember doing it. My grandma panicked, took me to emergency and then was thoroughly embarrassed when the doctor took a pair of tweezers and plucked the bead out in two seconds. The bead was green. I remember.
2. I'm addicted to Lifetime movies. The cheesier, the better. Gawd, I love that stuff.
3. I named two of my children after cheese and when I call for them in public, it's a little embarrassing. I didn't mean to, I swear.
4. I used to be addicted to candy conversation hearts (check those out in the pic above - I wanna find those!). I'd consume them, inhale them. I've cut back on the addiction. Only bought one bag this year. Of course, I can't find the brand I prefer so that helps.
5. I'm looking for the perfect hair product to make my hair perfect. I want it straight, I want it silky and I want it shiny. I've spent a lot of money on hair stuff and I've yet to find the pefect product to make my hair perfect. Damn it.
6. I own way too many pairs of sweat pants. Waaaay too many. And I own too much makeup. Considering I wear sweat pants every day, why do I have so much makeup? It makes no sense.
7. I just ate cake for lunch! Shame on me.
8. I wanted to marry Duran Duran when I was 14-15. Any member would've worked for me, but I was partial to Roger and Simon. In fact, I even wrote in countless notebooks the worst stories you've ever read in your life. About me and my friends marrying Duran Duran. I still have those notebooks.
9. My husband and I were married on Maui. And I want to go back. Baaaaaad.
10. My great-grandma was from France and she married my great-grandpa when he was stationed over there for WWI. She couldn't speak much English and he didn't speak French but they fell in love. Aw, isn't that romantic? I want to go to France and look up my relatives someday...
I'm not going to tag anyone else - if you want to do it, do it! Share those weird, random facts about yourselves. Please!